RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days prior to the scheduled class.
- Reservations can be cancelled without penalty up to 2-hours before the scheduled class. Within that 2-hour window members will no longer be able to cancel their reservations.
- If a member has reserved a class and does not attend they will be classified as a “No Show”.
- Members shall limit themselves to 1 class reservation per day. If there is space they may join other classes, but we do not recommend multiple workouts in a single day.
- If a member has a waitlist reservation and a spot opens in that class they will be automatically booked into the session and an email will be sent with the update shortly thereafter. (Due to the above 2-hour limit this means that members on the waitlist will have ~2 hours notice to attend the class.)
- The 2-hour window should give enough notice for anyone on the waitlist to attend the class. If a member will not be able to attend with this notification they will need to remove themselves from the waitlist beforehand.
- Any member moved from the waitlist into the reserved will be treated as any normal reservation. NO SHOW policy will still apply.
- NO SHOWS will be penalized as per the below:
- 1 No Show – Member blocked from reserving classes for the remainder of that day and the following day
- 3 No Shows (in any 2-week span) – Member blocked from reserving classes for the remainder of that day and the following week
- NOTE during the blocked period the member is still welcome to join a class that is not full. They just may not reserve a spot for the class.
- All members should arrive early to classes and be ready to start on the hour.
- Members should “check in” when they arrive on the tablet by the door.
- Anyone late to the class will receive a ‘Disappointed Look From Coach’.
- If a class is waitlisted and someone is physically waiting for that spot a late member will be bumped from the class after 5 minutes.
- There will be a 10 Burpee penalty for anyone 5 minutes or more late.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any late arrivals (some days it is not possible to catch up.)